Monday, December 28, 2009

Dil pe mat le yaar!!

  • There was a day, when I was sad...I had failed my college exams;
  • Then again I learnt new things in life during that time, I was happy;
  • I passed, finally...I was happy...soon I had to struggle finding job...I was unhappy
  • I found a job, I was happy; But, I had to work...I was not happy;
  • I kept making progress in professional life, I was happy; but that took me away from my parents, I was unhappy
  • I come Home once in while, I am Happy; I know, I will soon go away, so I am unhappy
  • I have a wonderful family, I am happy; then there are always ups and downs there as well;
There can be lot more such examples, but the point is made!

I have witnessed quite a few triggers in life which either bring happiness or sadness, and now they have lost their effect...I most of the times only witness those events without much attachment!

Whatever happens in my day to day life, these moments of Happiness and Sadness always keep coming in for sure, can I control them? maybe to a small extent, but grossly - I cant do much!;

So why take it to heart, be it happiness or sorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the good and bad days of your life. It will or may help you to make good predication on future days.

Recent Comments