Monday, January 11, 2010

Self Sympathy is more dangerous than AIDS

  • I am oppressed for 100's of years...
  • I am deprived of education...
  • I am weak, hence cannot work hard...
  • There is no school in my town, so I cannot study...
  • All my class mates have computer and Internet and hence they obviously do better...
  • There are only 3 seats, all of them go to reserved categories...
  • I am very poor, don't even have money for 2 meals, so cant help...
  • I am very old, nobody needs me, I am very sad...
  • I have two children and both are autistic, God has been very unfair to me...
  • I have been struggling for a movie chance, but I am not very handsome like Abhishek, so...

:-( :-(

Whom are you telling this and why?
Do you really think, somebody else other than you will solve your problems? If you don't care to solve your problem, why the hell do you think somebody will fix it for you.
Rather than saying these things, do something which is anything of your choice; the moment you start doing that something...whole world will be different.

:-) :-)

No comments:

Recent Comments