Saturday, September 25, 2010

Do we all need a brain for what we do!

Man is so greedy! what the hell am I writing, we all know it :(;

What I mean is, we want resources attached to us...much more than we ever can, will or even want to make use of them; i guess that is why I said greedy.

We all have 2 hands and 2 legs...and all multiple such things need to be existing very appropriately for us to not be unhappy (having all of them doesn't bring happiness, it just keeps us outside of unhappiness). But for all the things I do or don't do in my life time, seriously speaking, I should be ok, if I don't have one eye, one leg and one hand, couple of fingers and so on... think about it seriously!

But in reality, even if I cut my pinky toe in some accident, I am so unhappy as if, if I had it I would have been an astronaut and without that I am this useless guy :( But the fact is even after having the pinky toe and what not, we would have by far gone and seen Star Wars movie in theater...forget being an astronaut!! for doing that you should be ok with loosing 10 other things in your body...even loosing brain is ok, for the kind of things most of us do.

No comments:

Recent Comments