Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Introduction

Communication is the key

Knowledge, Communication, Information have been more important during the current age than ever...I have been a select reader about certain things which interest me and Internet has provided a very easy platform for me to access my interests...
Blogging are like donning a role of a journalist at will...very interesting and very satisfying. While reporting information is a networked activity between the information creating agent and the publishing interface...application of common knowledge over the information is everybody domain and here is where various flavors of the life situations are arrived. That is where I intend to contribute...

My interests have been primarily -
- Making of movies, concepts and scripts, etc
- Looking at common issues with an uncommon view point
- relationships and their various shades
- and whatever else grabs my attention

I may be sporadic in my work on this blog...but as communication always needs a dialog between more than 1 person...it depends on how interestingly I present myself so that readers in turn draw my attention back...

No comments:

Recent Comments